Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Dreams Are Against Me

Ever had a 1D dream where it cuts off the best bits at the end? Well, that's excactly what happened to me today. I'm going to go into story mode, okay? I've told one of my close friends, Michelle, about my dream, but I was very straight foward with it. So if she's reading this right now, it'd be more understandable for her. :) Here's my dream! (this ain't no fanfiction XD)
___________________________________________________________

I was hearing ONE DIRECTION's voices. YES, ONE DIRECTION'S. I was fangirling. Literally. I felt eyes on me, and I saw HARRY'S ILLUMINATING EYES GLUED TO MY FACE. I felt like screaming with joy. I was beginning to day dream. Harry left the stage as the other boys followed on, and girls started chasing Harry. I stood there, with my eyes in a state as if they were going to pop out. I looked for my friends, but realised they were chasing poor Harry. I shrugged, and stood there, watching my friends running out of breath. Dang, Harry was fast. He glared at me again and ran towards me, as he hugged me. I was like... 'Um, whaa? Why? I'm confused... WHY IS HE HUGGING ME?!?! Wait, why am I nervous? HARRY IS HUGGING ME! ASDFGHJKL!' He turned to all the fans and blew a kiss to them, as they swooned. Harry let go of me. I heard booming footsteps behind me, as I turned in anxiety. Louis was storming towards me, with his eyes narrowed. I gulped. 
"DO YOU SHIP LARRY STYLINSON?" he yelled. 
"A-as a friendship?" I replied nervously.
Once again, Harry hugged me, but this time, Louis hugged me too. I started to have breathing troubles. Zayn walked over towards us, and pushed Louis and Harry off me. I started to breathe heavily, getting back the breath I lost. Liam came over to me.
"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
"Yeah, just those boys are a bit clingy," I joked. 
"Well, at least you're okay," Zayn laughed.
"Hey, wait a sec. Where's Niall?" I asked.
"Meh," Louis sighed, "he was asleep on the couch before we left. We didn't want to disturb him, so we left without him."
"WHAT?!?! POOR NIALL!" I screamed. 
"Hey, it's not like it's a concert," Louis shrugged, "we'd definitely wake him up for that."
"I agree, we shouldn't have left him," Liam agreed innocently.
'W-wait. Wasn't it Liam's idea to leave him in the first place?!' all three boys thought.
"Well, we've gotta go up again," Harry said slowly, as per usual.
"Right. See ya!" Louis smiled, waving to me. 
...
The performance finished, as the bright blue sky turned to dusk. 
"Yo," Harry smiled, as he crept up behind me. I jumped. 
"H-hi," I stammered. 
"So do you have twitter?" he asked.
"Yeah."
"Username?"
My eyes widened. He was planning to... follow me, right? I squealed inside and jumped happily. I told him my twitter username with no hesitation. He smiled and grabbed out his phone, went on twitter, and PRESSED MY FOLLOW BUTTON. I felt like fainting on the spot.
AND THEN HE RANDOMLY KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK. ON. THE. CHEEK.
Harry took a deep breath and said, "You know, I love y-"
AANNNDD GUESS WHAT? I WOKE UP. 
"It... It was all a dream?!?!" I whispered to myself. 
I looked at all my Harry posters, and realised TEARS WERE FALLING FROM MY CHEEKS. It was all a dream. I was so upset. 
______________________________________________________

Now with that done and dusted, I am going to boast on how massive this chip is. 
Anyways, reaction time? Yeah. REACTION TIME. At the end of the dream, this is what I was like.
http://i.imgur.com/XP8NO.gif 
http://spn.gwendy.net/dean%20cry.gif 
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif 
MY EMOTIONS.
Anyhoo, I'm still making adjustments to my blog. This stuff takes time... yes, it takes a lot of time... but I've decided on a background, header and some other things, so do expect minor changes while you're here.
THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS.
~NarrysNandos1D

2 comments:

Blogger Widgets