Blogger Widgets

Saturday 26 January 2013

Things To Think About

For all Australian directioners, now that Australia Day is technically over, it's time for the greatest worry on earth. Oh, wait. That's next year. Very soon, and when I say very, I mean, very, Harry Styles, (a.k.a one fifth of my life) is turning 19. Yes. And the next year (I have no clue why I must be fretting about this now) he is turning 20. 20. 20. Then that number is equally despised by each directioner of the world. Did I say he was turning
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20.png
Because 20 may even be an understatement. More like '20 20 20 I CAN'T I JUST SJKSSLSFKDJ.' But let's all put our worry back to adding the nine to one on Harry's age. I'm fretting I just... Just thinking about Harry's birthday makes me feel like this 
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/jesslol007/RonScared.gif 
So I had all the more trouble doing this blog post. I'm freaking out. Somebody hold me eternally as we shall dance in the blooming sun. With pretty flowers. I can't think straight it's too much for my brain. ASDFJFJDSG I JUST REALISED RON IS FRETTING WITH 'HARRY' I JUST NOOOOOOO

Thank you for dealing with me I hope I wasn't too much trouble I just 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets